The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The First Post...

I know i'm kind of retarded to start writing a blog only now, but it's better late than never right? So what tirggered me to start a blog? Hmm... Actually i also don know the reason, but i guess after reading so many interesting blog, i'd decided to start my very own online diary, to write down things that i find interesting, entertaining and worth remembering... Meaning, to write down my life.. muahaha...

So, some background information about this pretty, intellegent and almighty?

How I look like? http://enshan.fotopic.net Feel free to visit this site, though i don update it as often as i used to, but i'll try to lah... The pretty, intellegent, almighty me very busy one ok? haha... okok.. don vomit.. Standing at 158cm tall (i'm not shy to admit), i can publicly announce that i admit i'm short ok. don need to tease me about it. though my close girlfriends (173cm yuqi and 166cm fangmin) never fail to reassure me that 158cm is a perfect height which guys love. They claim that guys don like girls being too tall, simply becoz singaporean guys arent very tall. But hello? Are you two sure? both of them are above avergae girl's height lor... Shopping with them makes me feel shorter.. damn... but nvm, being already so pretty, intellegent and almighty, height wont bother me. yes yes... i wont let it!!!

Great, in the process of publishing my very first blog, that discouraging zengjia, just came in and gave me that disgusted look when he saw the blog title - "The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty..." and walked out of the room. Anything wrong with this fact?? Don understand him.. (Really ma need to be so bhb meh? cannot be modest a bit meh? kaozzz -- Zengjia)

The lucky company that had the privilege to hire this pretty, intellegent and almighty is nevertheless, the National Library Board!! Haha.. Dont worry, i'm not working as a librarian, i'm not shelfing books nor am i at the counter helping u to pay ur overdue books fine. I'm a HR executive of the NLB looking after the work-life (and others) issue of all NLB staff. In summary, my job is to bring life into people's work. Make working at NLB more fun!I organise events, massage sessions, talks, give goodie bags, exercise day, company trips and blah blah... It's a very fun and interesting job. My colleagues are all great! One whole bunch of HR girls, basically we can openly discuss about anything from pregnancy to actors/actresses to food to boobs to..... Frankly, i have life during work but no life after work. By the time i reached home, my butt auto gets rooted to the sofa and i'll stare at the TV. I had to do something to change this!!! I'll start from shifting my butt to the chair and my eyes to the computer? A good change?

And oh ya.. Can anyone imagine? I took like 1 week to finish writing this blog. Haha.. Simply don't have the time to sit down and finish writing my blog lor!! Haha.. So i assume you can deduce my frequency of writing a blog? Hmm.. Perhaps once a month is a reasonable estimate? Haha... (Actually, the main reason why i didnt put up this post is becoz the stupid don allow me to.. I cant figure out why..)

1 Comments:

At 11:33 pm, Blogger Anja said...

Hello,

I'm just crawling the internet to find something interesting to read and stop my boredom. That's how I found your blog. Well, so far it seems to become pretty entertaining. I like your way of writing.
So, I'll probably check on it again later.
Have a great day!

Anja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home