The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Shopping Spree!!!

WooHoo!!!! Haven't been feeling so shiok since donnoe when!!! WooHoo!! Went on a shopping spree today~~~ Actually i didnt spent a lot.. Just $200++ only... But the feeling is shiok man... Envious? Green? Muahaha...

Met up with Yuqi today.. We went to shop at Heeren's... And i happily spent like $100 within the first 15mins of shopping.. Bought a nice office top and a vintage dress at Valerie's. I was about to go blah blah about how good the shop is, their excellent services and nice, pretty clothes... But.. I'd decided not to!! They charged me extra $10!!! I didnt realised that i paid extra till i was on my way home, calculating how much i'd spent. It's either they told me the wrong amount (Becoz both Yuqi and I heard that the dress is $49.90. 4 ears listening, cant be wrong) or it's that she keyed in wrongly. I'll call them up tomorrow and demand my $10 back...

So my shopping trip continues... I met up with my sis after she's done with her hair treatment at reds. So the 3 of us shopped at Tangs and spent some money again... Yuqi and I shared a bottle of BioTherm tummy toning and slimming lotion. I'll try it out and let you all know if it's useful.. So it'd better got to be useful. Then we do somemore shoppings with bags, shoes and more shoes... Shopped at Far East. Oh! I love nice salesgirls... They're simply so sweet... Don't you think so? When you met a nice sales girl, she'll make you so happy and so pleased with her that die die you want to buy something from the shop.

So to conclude, all in all, i bought 2 tops, 1 dress, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 lip gloss, 1 necklace and half a bottle of Biotherm lotion. The shopaholic side of me wasn't satisfied yet coz i havent buy enough office clothes. Haha.. But that's all for now.. Till my next pay... Officially broke. Any sponsors?

I meant to make my blogs more colourful and interesting kind, with a lot of photos and so on. But, just happened to be that these 2 blogs arent post using my own laptop, i'm using either zengjia's or my bro's. So no photos till i use my own laptop! Hang on.. Nice photos coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home