The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Have you ever have a day where your mind and body have different emotions?

Here I am, seat-ridden in office (shh... I'm blogging in office). It's one of those days lah.. Then I'm having cramp. So physically, I'm very tired, immobile and lethargic. But mentally, i'm so actually very energetic and joyful!! I went on a shopping spree yesterday with zj, followed by a chilli crab dinner! Yum yum... So, while my mood is still hanging high up, my body doesnt seems to follow.

Eh.. So the feeling now is weird. I look weak, almost cannot stand up straight, but i'm still joking happily and chatting with my colleagues. This is one of the weird-est feeling i'd ever. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home