The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Showcase of Shopping Spree...

Curious to know what are the things i bought during my shopping spree? Haha... Not sure if you want to know. But doesnt matter, i'm showing it anyway... haha...

The very first thing is this dress. Remember i said in my last blog that the shop cheated me $10. Damn, they really did! I called back today, the shop assistant claimed that the dress is $59.90. But both Yuqi and I heard with 4 ears that it cost $49.90!! I remember asking 2 shop assistants for the price and both said $49.90! So when i called back, the shop assistant apologised geniuely (sounds geniuely but who knows if she's celebrating after that...) and said that most probably they told me the wrong amount. What the ***? So anyway, that shop is Valerie @ Heeren's level 4. I'll probably not visit that shop again (although, i really like their clothes..
damn!)





Doesnt look very nice on pic huh? I took this photo at night, so the lightnings wasnt very good. But anyway, it's a really sweet dress and actually looks much brighter than on here... and yes, it cost a painful $59.90...





I also bought this top in the same shop. $29.90. Wasnt very clear here huh? It's a wrap around top, so it's V neck. Was thinking, can wear to office and during CNY. haha... I'm already shopping for CNY!






I bought this at MU. Only $9.90! I'd always wanted a top like this but never manage to find one without looking like a pregnant woman. And... I finally found it!!! And the matching pair of shoes is....

Ta-da! From Mitju. Oh, i love the shoe box lor!! So sweet! It's a shoe box cum carrier.. Nice right? $29.90... Ok lah, not very cheap but reasonable... My taste quite standard huh? haha.. i like rainbow colours... Find them very sweet and cheerful.. Just like me.. Muahaha.... (don puke..)

I said i bought 2 pairs of shoes right? This is the other one i bought at Pazzion. It's quite comfortable. I use the word quite becoz i haven try it out so i don know if it hurts. But at least when i tried and walked around the shop like 200 times it doesnt. $59.90. The most expensive pair of shoes i'd bought so far.

So lastly, it's this! The tummy toning and slimming lotion from BioTherm. See the figure on the box. My aim... If my tummy really looks like that after using this bottle, i'll a photo with the exact pose. $63. But after sis's discount and sharing with Yuqi. I spent only $26 for half a bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home