The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Hamsters Gave Birth to 3 Babies!!

I know this news is a bit shocking... Seriously i also didnt know she's pregnant! I mean, when did they xxxx?? eh.. Haha.. Not as if they need to tell me before they do it. Haha... Sorry lah, my previous 2 hamsters xxxx so often that they did it like every 5 minutes. So naturally i thought these 2 would also. So, we now know that dwarf winter white hamsters are more horny than dwarf pearl white hamster? Haha...

Go back to topic. 妮妮 gave birth to 3 little ones on sat, 17 Nov around 2pm+ (that's according to my mum. for someone who practically monitor them 24/7, i think can trust her for the time) The babies are so cute!! It may be disgusting in some people's view. The baby hamsters are slightly shorter than 1inch in size. Red and hairless. They look like worms some may say. Their eyes are not open yet, so they cannot see anything. But they can crawl around already.
妮妮 always bring them back to the nest when they crawl too far.

I dont intend to give any of them away. Will keep all the hamsters! Haha... And i dont intend to breed anymore because:
1) I oppose inbreeding (inbreeding = breeding of blood related hamsters like siblings, parents & child etc)
2) I'll let 妮妮 rest. Giving birth is so strenuous on her! She's so thin and small...

As 妮妮 is a super protective mum (well, who isnt?) It's very difficult for me to take photos of the babies. I managed to take a few but it doesnt turn out very well. Will still post the photos when i've time... As for now, my family are so thrilled over the newborns! Cant wait to see the hair growth! According to zj, the babies will have hair in a few days! How cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home