The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sick again...

Haiz... Running nose again. I think the whole office would have heard me sneezing for the whole day. Tissue covering my nose, droppy eyes, dry lips and pale face. This is how i look for the whole day. How pathetic... *sniff sniff**

Doc say i've senstive nose and i must be allergic to something to cause the running nose. Ya right, but what is that? Perhaps i'm allergic to mondays... Or perhaps, i'm just allergic to work. Just like during my school days, i'm allergic to school. So next time during medical examination, shall i declare that i'm allergic to work? I wonder what kind of reaction doc would give me.. Haha...

Doc may write down - "Pre-existing medical condition: Allergic to work"

Wahaha... So funny.... Opps... I'm kind of in a self-induced-high mood where i'm feeling so drowsy and giddy. Hmm.. why take drugs? just have running nose la! eh... think i better stop writing before i utter anymore rubbish...

1 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Blogger Ziggylove said...

Hey girl, take care of yourself okie ..

Strange but true, I have the same pre-existing condition too !!hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home