The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Geok Swan's Farewell...

Sorry for not posting up this blog earlier. It seems like i'd vacant this blog for sometime already and i'm wondering if my friends still read it. Paiseh paiseh...

Here are some photos of my colleagues and as the title suggested, Geok Swan is leaving us... Saw me in the photo below? Geok Swan is the one standing on my right, wearing white (ok, i know both girls wears white, the shorter one k?) She's been working with NLB for 8yrs + already... The decision to leave NLB was a very painful one, but, health is priceless, she decided to leave because she couldnt take the stress anymore.
Geok Swan and Sandy... Sandy is really sad as she was quite close to Geok Swan...
So on top of running my usual events, (just did a mass health screening exercise for all NLB staff, over 600 signed up!) i'm trying very hard to learn payroll now. Now then i know, it's not as easy as what people think. You think payroll = click a 'pay confirmed' button and system will auto pay staff? Haha... If only life is this way... Luckily i got a temp boy to help me out now, he's been really hardworking and efficiency. Relief me from a lot of my events work so that i can concentrate on my new workload...

Valentine's Day
If you're interested to know what Zengjia gave me for V day.. Ta-dah!

A stalk of rose with our picture imprinted on it. He got someone else to do it of course. And he also made sushi and bring it over for me as lunch. Hee.. Sweet huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home