The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Jewellries!

Yeah!!! I can finally blog about my own productions! Had been waiting to blog about this for so long. Cant blog because i'm giving these as Xmas presents to friends. Remember i say i started jewellery making? Ta-dah!

My present to Mingli. Swavorski crystals ear rings. Basically i made the same design, just different colours for everyone.
This is for Sa Sa (Zengjia's bro's gf) and Zj's sis.. I made same colour for them...
Oh. I didnt make this. Wei Lin made for me for Xmas present. Just showing here... Those interested to purchase this customed made ring, do contact me. Pure Swavorski crytal (think i spelt wrongly), you can choose other colours if you want
This is for Fangmin/Yuqi.... I made one also... Muahaha..
Another ring made by Wei Lin, this one more complicated and bigger. For those who like big and chunky rings can go for this.
Proudly present my own piece! Made this bracelet myself. Modified from a necklace. Coz my wrist very small, so it's always a problem for me to buy bracelets. So decided to make myself one using materials from my sis's discarded jewellries.
Then mix and match a little, i made this pair of ear rings for myself. If i got time and more money, i'll make even more accessories for myself. But currently.. No no... Or somebody like to sponsor?

That's all. I got another blog, which i'm still writing half way. That one got Singapore Garden Festival photos. So watch out. Coming soon will be a blog on Hong Kiat's farewell chalet. Now very busy, no time to write more. Paiseh ah... Come back later k? More post coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home