The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

NLB D&D

After much dilemma and mental struggle. I'd finally decided to put up a post on my company's D&D (which is sometime back in sep). 3 reasons why i took so long to decide whether to put it up:
1) It is so not me.
2) It is so embarrassing.
3) I'm afraid 10 yrs down the road, some funny people will take this photo to threaten me.

But... I still decided to share it with my friends becoz...
1) I'm sure it can amuse my friends and make them laugh... (which i'm not sure this is good or bad)
2) This is so far, the most memorable dinner for me. Hence, i shall blog it down.

The background of this D&D is that, i took part in one of the dinner's programme - The most anticipated and happening programme : The Pussycat Dolls Dance.

Trust me. I DID NOT choose to or volunteered myself for this dance. Neither do i know that it's a pussycat doll dance. They merely say it's a simple dance. But, neither do i regret taking up the role coz, i'd so much fun with the colleagues. It's really, really memorable... We even book a hotel room and stay overnight in the hotel after the dance! Haha.. 4 siao char bo in a hotel room, snapping photos and laughing like mad...

And Ta-Da! This is how i look like during the dinner. I didnt put on this make up of coz! That's totally not my style. The make up and hair was done by professional (our chorographer), the black dress is mine... But not bad lah.. I managed to ditch that act sweet and act cute look and put on a bitchy look. Which.. is quite fun... Muahaha... Beside me is my dearest colleague, Wei Lin, whom had showered me with so much tender, loving, care... haha... And patience... haha...


Since i'm going to be embarrassed. I might as well pull some colleagues down with me also. I'm not the only one performing ok? Together with me is Hui Chu (second row, second from left), Sandy (second row, first from left) and Wendy whom is standing beside me (and some other from other department). Sitting infront of me, in that green dress, is my pretty boss, Chee Bee. Need to introduce, else everytime i mentain about Chee Bee, Ai Jui and Wei Lin you all don know who...

And of course, I do not want to miss out Ai Jui. Pretty huh? Haha.. All our HR girls are quite pretty i must say.. Haha...


There goes my image... This is my custume for the dance. The photo was taken when we're performing on stage.
So how do i look? Haha.. We're meant to look like some wild cats or something (anything other than decent). Successful huh? I must admit, my dance sucks but doesnt matter. It's the experience that counts huh? Haha...

We'd dance practice weekly after work and almost daily during lunch time. Everyone was tired but we're still happily dancing simply becoz it was really fun. The memorable part is:
1) I never know i can dance
2) My first time learning dance
3) My first time performing a dance infront of audience
4) I can look like a cat

So, embarrassed enough. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home