The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bear Sewing class

I went for the bear sewing class yesterday! Actually wanted to put up this post yesterday but donnoe why i cant load the photos. No point putting my blog without the photo right? So boring... Donnoe if it's my internet or it's blogspot. Anyway... Cute cute?? I hand-made the little teddy bear brouch yesterday!















Presenting Mr and Mrs Tan. I made Mrs Tan and Hui Chu made Mr Tan. We really sew the whole thing! So fun!! But dont underestimate the amount of effort needed to sew this little bear head. We spent more than 2 hours!!! It's not that i'm slow, but for beginners, 2hours is a reasonable time ok? The size of the bear is barely 1 inch tall. Very small only.














The other bears are made by my other colleagues. From left to right: Lion Bear (Brave Heart), Salbiah's bear, Mr Tan, Mrs Tan and Medal Bear.

Yup. That's their names. Haha... We all had so much fun making the bears! Actually wanted to attend the Laughter Yoga class but we're too engrossed in making the bears that we skip the Laughter Yoga. But then hor.. I dont think i'll continue learning how to make bears. Too much work le. And really very tedious. Also, i prefer those soft, soft, big, big and cuddly bears. Like Sasha bears or Tatty Teddy! Hee... These bears we made belongs to those classic bears, more for decoration. Oh ya, like the bears in Korea's Teddy Bear Musuem. More classic ones.

So after yesterday's bear making course, i went to Tampines to find Zefeng to get the "Gong, Ye Man Wang Fei" VCD. Zefeng only manage to lend me the first part coz the second part is still with his sister-in-law. Nevermind, God knows when i got time to watch the show? I think i may take half a year to finish watching the whole show. Hee.. Zengjia also very sweet yesterday, came down from NUS after his gym to accompany me for dinner. Quite far. From NUS to tampines then send me home le then go home. Muahaha...

I didnt know my life can be so entertaining anf happening till i started blogging. Now i try to blog everyday or as and when i got interesting events. Haha... Then these few days seems like everyday got things to blog. Haha... So my life actually buey pai, got a lot of interesting things to write.. Muahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home