The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The 1.87m Korean Hunk - Shin

I'd officially gone crazy over the show - Princess Hours (Gong, Ye Man Wang Fei)

Trust me when i say i'd gone crazy. I cant stop thinking about it!!! Zefeng, when can i get the second part of the shows??!!!! I want to watch!!!! Can you guys imagine how cruel it is for me to watch the show till half way?? Ah!!!!!

So, my new idol is this shuai ge < - -, not the hot favourite, Mr Nice guy - Yul. He is so so so cool in the show lor! No wonder my boss say she loves him too. He acted as Shin, the royal prince of Korea in the show and oh my... He really looks and behaves like a prince lor... Wah lau.. How could they bring this such hunk and let me go crazy over him. Actually i think he looks nicer when he didnt smile. Or when he gives those very small smile.

Too bad. Nan ren bu huai nu ren bu ai mah... Normally it's like this one lah. Girls go crazy over those kind of secretive guy where we ambitiously try to break into their heart and make them ours. Muahaha... ok. See my degree of illness?

Dont worry. My relationship with Zengjia wont be jeopardize by this 1.87m hunk cum Korean superstar. Hmm.. Or will it? Hmm... Ignoring the fact that he's almost 30cm taller than me... Height doesnt matter right? Love will surpass all.. And he's only 2 yrs older than me! What a nice age gap! Muahaha... Just kidding... Wah lau.. Then the songs "Perhaps Love" and "Stay" both so nice.. I kept listening over and over them.

I think Zengjia and him got a similarity. Both very skinny and yes, i like skinny guys. Haha... Dont know why. Maybe i'm not too big size myself. 1.87m at 68kg. Hmm.. Compared to my 1.80m, 70kg+ friend, Beng Leong, I think he's really skinny. (beng: or is it that you need to lose some weight le? haha...)

Die... I'm still going wow wow over his height and his built... Though not very toned but ok lah. Quite nice... *drool... drool...


I dont know since when my blog becomes a Joo Ji Hoon fan blog. No more liao. I'll just dedicate one page for him. Tomorrow i'll continue my pretty, intellegent and almighty self. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home