The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My change in fashion...

For friends whom had know me or always go out with me would know that my dress style is usually either trying to act sweet or trying to act cute kind. So, as usual, last sat, i wanted to go for those sweet look. I took out a dress, put on nice, sweet light link make up and ta da! All ready to go out.... (cant see very clearly in this pic huh? nvm... point taken right?)


And then ta-da! It strikes! That thing came... So i sat on bed. Cramped for half an hour, motionless. Till the 2 panadols came and save me..... So anyway, i still need to go out right? And i cant possible go out with a white, short dress right?

And ta-da again!! I was transformed by my sis. My very first tempt to be hip hop. I never know i can dress until so hip hop. Actually i quite like the outcome... Though i'm still not very used to it and feels weird the rest of the day...


Imagine, my dress is suppose to be dat top only.. Haha.. of coz, without the belt the dress will be slightly longer.. But... hee... meant to be a little sexy.. But doesnt matter, i ended up very hip hop. Total transform. Interesting huh?

So, with my hip hop style, i met up with Zengjia at J8. And there, i found a cute, new kind of pet! The Hermit Crab!! Haha... I know i'm quite outdated but it's really my first time seeing it! My sis say she knows it like 1 yr ago liao and now then i know. Oh well, who cares??

They're really quite cute... Little Hermit Crabs in the seashore setting fishtanks with painted shells. They're call the Hahacrabs. (http://www.hahacrabs.com) Go ahead and see the website or go J8 and see them. Really very cute. Haha.. Then i'm happily wow wow over it while Zengjia goes like "Like that also can earn money ah? Just paint shell nia.." I say "Idea mah! Business idea mah! You lihai you think of one lor!" Then he "...." Muahaha.... But then quite ex wor.. To buy a simple set is $65. Set includes a fish tank, some sand, a decorative tree, a coco hut for it to hide, a seashell food dish, a water dish and 2 hermit crabs... Actually i donnot how happy the crabs can be if you buy them home and your mum looks at them as food. Initially i thought of getting one and keep it in office. Coz it's so low maintainence, just feed it once a day and give fresh water everyday. Very easy mah... But decided not to, a bit bo liao to keep a crab in office.

Ai Jui bought more plants today to accompany my little pot. We decorated out plants area a little. The one on the right is i buy last week one. Ai Jui bought the tall plant (Tie shu) and the left side plant today to add on. She's quite determined to turn our office into a forrest because she say her neighbour's garden very nice. Since she cant have a garden at home, she'll have a garden in office. The soft toys... Eh... Are part of the decoration... Actually I dont know who the soft toys belong to.. Ai jui and Wei Lin cant remember. So nvm, they're ours liao. They'll guard our plants... Nice? Cute huh?

Ai Jui say she'll buy more plants. Told you she's very determined to turn our workstations into a forrest. But we all like that idea... Haha... Nice mah.. To have plants around office. Wei Lin say want to buy water fountain somemore.. We asked Anna (our office admin) if we can put water fountain in office. Anna say "i didnt hear anything... i didnt hear anything..." and walk away.. Haha... I'll put more photos up if we buy more plants... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home