The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Hurting Pazzion shoes

The $59 Pazzion shoe is giving me a lot of pain today. Notice i type shoe. Coz it's the left shoe only. I waxed it, i bite it and it still gives me pain and blister! I put 2 plasters at the back and 1 plaster infront still got blister. Damn... Reason? The left shoe is smaller than the right shoe!!! After i reached office today, i got 4 colleagues (Hui Chu, Chee Bee, Ai Jui & Wei Lin) all of the same shoe size as me to try on the shoes. And all of them said that the left side is much smaller!! So it's not my leg!

I still thought it's because my left feet bigger. Then i thought it couldnt be so big a differences coz it's really getting more and more painful. So after work, i wear my shoes to Pazzion (bugis branch) and explain to the chinese sales girl my problem. She frowned and "huh?" a lot of times then i kind of pissed. Then she took up my shoes and compare back to back. She say "same mah! where got one big one small???" And give me that irritating frown again. I patiently told her, it's not the back, it's the front, the part where i slip my feet in that is smaller! Then she give me that 'how can it be?' look and ran to the counter to pick up a call while still carrying my left shoe. So i stand bare footed there, waiting for her to finish the call. Luckily, this malay sales girl walk pass. The chinese sales girl pass her the shoe, pointing to me. So, i explain my story all over again to the malay sales girl. Heng ah.. She's very nice and patiently helps me to expand the left side. She even lend me her magazine to read while waiting. Not like that chinese woman, so stare at me as if i'm accusing of their products! Wa lau.. Your shoes one big one small i didnt ask for refund very good liao. You still like this treat customer???

My sis lor.. Psycho me into thinking Pazzion shoe very good quality and not pain. No lor. Pain lor. But then leh... Actually the right side very good. Not pain at all... So, if not becoz of the left side smaller...

Anyway, this post is just to criticise that chinese, pregnant sales girl at bugis Pazzion. Bad customer service lor. !@#$Xxyz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home