The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Monday, November 13, 2006

The weekends...

Where shall i began? Hmm.. Let's go according to time and day ok? So i shall start with Sat, 11 Nov. I went to CGH that morning to collect my medical report (for insurance purpose) and guess what? Just a simple letter, not more than 300 words, cost me $75. I'm like xyz!#$%. Totally ridiculous!

Beng went to CGH with me, then after that we go Chai Chee together to collect our altered clothes. So when we reach Chai Chee, we realised the clothes altering shop arent open yet! We stupidly forgot to call and inform the aunty that we're coming to collect our clothes. So, while settling our lunch at the nearby coffeeshop, we called again and again for the aunty. Beng say he's going to leave 99 missed calls in the aunty's phone. Then when she finally saw her phone, she's gonna to get a shocked. I say better don do that, else the phone low batt till died, she wont be able to call back. So beng said, he'll settle with 50 missed calls then. Lolz...

We waited for like 1 hour i guess (including lunch) before the aunty finally called back and say she'll rush back to the shop now... While waiting at the coffeeshop, we're entertained by this cute, extremely fat cat which looks like Garfield. Ok, for anti-cats people. Sorry. But this cat is really cute, furry and also, very lazy. She (i just decided that it's a she) just laze around, and occasionally meowed for food. Very cute...



For those who still remembers, there was a heavy storm on Sat. I think that's when i got my cold (which justify for my MC today). And my new shoes happily learnt how to swim for the first time because the roads were all flooded with rain water (see pic below). LTA or whoever in charged, please do something to the drainage system. I know my shoes don't enjoy swimming...
I woke up on Sunday feeling very sick but still, i went on to meet up with Yuqi for shopping. Ask her how many times i sneezed while shopping with her. Maybe once every 10s or more. So xin ku... Luckily we only meet to shop for a while coz she needs to go off early for dinner. Actually i'm quite amazed by my nose. It really can run...

Guess what??! Remember the shop at Orchard which cheated me $10? I spot the exact same dress at Bugis on Sun. Yes yes... This is the dress...
I am so angry! I saw this dress selling for $36.90 @ Bugis!!!! Before i bargain ok? $36.90!!! $22.10 cheaper than the price i paid for in Orchard. It is EXACTLY the same!!!! Ah!!!!! After walking one round of Bugis Street, i spotted this dress 3 times. I don want to find out how much the other shops are selling.

Lesson #1: Do NOT shop at Valerie's @ Heeren's
Lesson #2: ALWAYS shop at Bugis before you shop at Orchard

Angry... Angry....

Though sick, i still managed to buy 2 tops... And because i'm so tired of sneezing, i didnt think much before buying. This white top cost $24. The ribbon is supposed to be tie to the back.
And this off-shoulder grey top @ $23. It's quite sexy actually.. Haha...
So i spent today hibernating at home and watch Gong, Ye Man Wang Fei on/off. Zengjia say i can get the rest of the VCD from Zefeng tml! Yeah!! I'll get it after my Body Sculpting class! Woohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home