The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Couple Bonding Time aka Par Tor

Had a tiring week. Guess it's due to the drawing of the festive season, no mood to work. Plus i didnt get to rest over the last weekend (I went out shopping with Yuqi on Sun for her D & D dress. I feel so proud of myself.. One whole day at Orchard and i didnt buy any clothes!!! Wanted to save money.) Then this week, from Mon afterwork i went Chinatown to get some materials for my Xmas presents. Tue afterwork i got my body sculpting class. Yesterday i met Yuqi and her bf, JinHao for steamboat dinner (which caused me to gain like 2kg of solid meat, those hardcore on your body kind.) Actually, the week had been great but i'm too tired to blog or take photos...

Finally i get to come back home straight after work today. Rest on bed and running my thoughts wild. A question "How many times should a couple meet in a week?" Once? Twice? Daily? I've friends who meet their bf daily and most people meet their better half like 3 times a week? I normally meet Zj once a week. Yes, you didnt see wrongly, once a week.

I like the reaction people get when i told them i meet my bf once a week. They'll be like "What? So little? Wont you two drift? Why?" I cant give them a definite answer. We just work like this. Zj and I both enjoy freedom very much. Freedom as in our own space, time for ourselves. And both of us are homely people. Since we dont share the same home, we dont meet that often.

So on the other hand, i always ask people "Meet everyday, not sian meh?" But it's a stupid quesiton. Of coz not sian. If sian wont meet everyday liao mah.

Some people actually don believe i meet Zj only once a week (ok, sometimes twice lah), they say "Like that sure drift apart one! You better be careful!" Then i'll reply "Ok lah. We'd been like this for 6 yrs le." Then they get stunned and drop jaws. I like this part also.

Perhaps it's because we don meet that often, so we wont get sick of each other? And thats why we can maintain the relationship? I think once upon a time, we did try meeting each other very often, like every other day kind. But very tiring, so we stick back to once a week. Actually, we didnt really set to meet only once a week. I'm more than happy to meet him more. Just that, we seldom initiate to meet each other, other than on Sat. Soon, it became a habit. I get upset sometimes, coz i hope to meet him more often.

But then leh.... All in all, i'm always the one who wants to meet him more i guess. I think a lot of couples are like this ba? My personal opinion is, guys don mind meeting their girls, if she initiates, they do miss them often but doesnt need to meet them. But when girls miss their guys, they NEED them, they want to see them. So is this true?

I asked myself many times before, if i were to choose only once. Meet him once a week or daily. I chose once a week. And i still do.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a complain blog or hinting blog to Zj. It is just a thoughts blog.

Sorry that this is a boring blog. Anyway, tomorrow is my company's bowling competition, and i'm actually looking forward to it for some time already. Because i'm the organiser and in-charge of the whole event. So most prob i'll be taking lots of photos. After the bowl, we're all going to KTV because it's Wendy's last day with us. It'll be a farewell party cum celebration for her new job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home