The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Birthday Celebration part 2

Finally, got time to sit down and blog about my birthday! Haha.. Had a very pleasant week. Celebrating my birthday with friends, colleagues and of couse, Zengjia. Received quite a few presents.. All i like one.. Muahaha...

On the 30th morning, i celebrated my birthday with my colleagues. And guess what they gave me? Haha.. A doraemon watch! Cute?? Haha... They all know i love doraemon... So sweet huh? (pic a bit blur... coz i took it using my phone in a rush...)
And also this bouquet of flower. I like sunflowers! Haha... Bright and sunny... Very cheerful. I'm not a rose person... Sunflowers, lilies... are my type.

Haha.. Then donnoe when, Zengjia met up with Huichu (my colleague), a friend whom he personally don know, he only heard me mention her frequently. He passed her a voice recording soft toy (an elephant, and yes, i like elephants..) and ask Huichu to give it to me during our office celebration. Hee... I accidentally deleted his voice message in the soft toy before i can hear it. Haha... I pressed the wrong button. So i didnt get to hear what he say. Haha... What a pity huh? Haha..

So after work (no, i didnt take leave, coz Zj still exam period, no time to celebrate one whole day with me), i met up with Zengjia. eh... We didnt do anything special. He brought me to Sakura, an international buffet restaurant, we had dinner there and the end. Go home. Anyway, i'm not a person very particular about birthdays. So, i'm very happy liao.

On friday, 1 Dec, i met with Mingli for yet another birthday celebration. Haha.. Belated but appreciated. She say want to go Holland V drink and eat. I ok lor. So we take MRT to Bouna Vista and walked like 30 mins to Holland V. Reason? She lost her way. Ok.. I promised her not to scold her but still... 30+mins from Bouna Vista mrt to Holland V is kind of far....

But, i'll forgive her because she'd planned such a nice surprise for me! Just as we're talking (actually it's me talking on and on...) Beng and Hong Kiat came out with a lighted brownie and singing birthday song! Haha.. I'm damn shocked lor. Nearly jumped out of my seat. Haha.. Very happy that they came. We all finished the food and talk and drink and talk and drink somemore.. and eat somemore...


Thank You to Yuqi, Fangmin, Yaozu & William for being the first to help me celebrate birthday! And especially Yuqi, ran the whole Bugis alone just to find the perfect bag for me.

Thank You to Mingli, Beng Leong, Hong Kiat, Daniel, Gerald & Chaowei, especially Hong Kiat and Mingli, who spent time choosing my present, (though mingli say most of the time she's shopping for herself). And of course, thank you beng, for asking your friend to prepare the brownie for me... Hee... For you guys whom didnt come. I accepted your absence with apology.

Thank You to my dearest colleagues, Wei Lin, Ai Jui, Chee Bee, Hui Chu, Ah Lung, Geok Swan, Teresa, Wendy, Sandy. Charissa, Yen Ching & Shermeen for the nice card and wonderful birthday present you'd gotten for me. Especially Wei Lin and Ai Jui, so sweet... still bought the pink colour one.. Hee... And also, Hui Chu, i know she spent a lot of effort making the card for me... Smuak!

Thank You my Boyfriend, Zengjia. For planning the surprise for me (though i messed it up) and for celebrating my birthday even though it's your exam period....

Thank You to my family, Enlin (my sis), Jeffrey (my brother-in-law) & Enlun (my bro) for giving me a very practical and expensive birthday present and card. The card my sis bought very sweet one. It's a happy birthday card, especially for sisters! Haha... Oh, to those who dont know, i'm very close to my sis one... So, i find the card very warm. The message is something like whatever happened, you still have your sister. Which is very true.. Haha... Anyway, they gave me a Shiseido foundation and eye shadow set, which i chose it myself.

Haha.. A very lengthy blog with lots of thank you. This is so far, the most surprised birthday i've ever celebrated. Haha... Smuak Smuak to all of you!

So this ends my birthday finale. I'm officially 22. =) Though i welcome more birthday presents.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home