The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Boring Week...

I've practically nothing to blog about for the whole week except for Friday. Meaning, my life is boring. There's this stomach flu bug flying around my office recently, hope it doesnt reside at my place. I met up with Yuqi and Fangmin for a KTV session. Sing till very shiok. I think the last time i went for KTV is like 4 months or more ago. I love singing! Never fail to have a lot of fun at KTV. I can shout, sing, make funny noises as if anyone will care.... Haha... So anyway, as a proof of me going to KTV. Below are the photos...

Fangmin's signature 'V' post.... Accompanied by Yuqi's counter-part.... We are spoiler.. Haha... Bought Long John Silver for dinner and package in... Haha... Poor lah.. Bo bian, no money to eat in KBox. Their food so expensive... After eating, we quickly wrap all up and throw to the floor.. Haha... Very bad right? Haha.. Who asked KBox to charge so ex for finger food?

I'm happily eating the chips away. Can see my bowl of chips and drink finished le.. Yuqi's one remain untouched...

I'm desperately trying to save money so that i can go Hong Kong next year. But donnoe why, i'd been working for like 5 months now already and i don seems to save any. Hmm.. Every month there'll be something prop out and that needs money... Not my shopping ok? Things like family photoshot, insurance, chalet... Why huh? Cant seems to save. Maybe Fangmin is right, we need to get a part-time job to get more income. We simply don have enough to spend. But then... If i get a part-time job, will i have time to spend the extra income? Strange huh? Seems like money and time cannot exist at the same time... Or maybe i should just cut down on my shopping anf dining... sob sob... (p.s. or invest in Toto? hmm...)

1 Comments:

At 1:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ger, great minds not onli think alike.. but they work alike too.. hahaha... money vs time..we are stuck in this vicious cycle! wahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home