The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bithday Celebration

I celebrated my birthday today with Yuqi, Fangmin, William and Yaozu.. The usual gang lah. Haha... It's an early birthday celebration and i really enjoyed myself. Actually, i never really care so much about my birthdays, i like the gathering part, where everyone sits down and talk. So we went to William's place first to play mahjong!! Hand itchy... And we all had our cakes and birthday songs there.. On the mahjong table...
This is dear william. Yaozu is not here for the mahjong session...

See how messy the table is? Haha...

And my present! We'd dinner at Sakae Sushi... Coz i say i want to eat Jap food.

And my 2nd present!!! A nice white cardigan... =)
On my way home then i realised that i forgot to take photo with Yaozu.. Haha.. Too bad. think need to wait till next gathering then we can take photo le! I'll upload the rest of the photos @ enshan.fotopic.net. So guys and girls, please download the photos there...

BioTherm News

For those awaiting for my BioTherm news. Conclusion is, the effect varies. I find it useful on me but Yuqi say no effect on her (maybe it's becoz Yuqi massage onto her skin in the wrong direction? It's supposed to be in close-wise direction...) So, i cant recommend for the product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home