The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Xmas's coming!!!

My apologies for no post for so long. Had been really busy and lazy, for a good reason ok? Haha.. I'm busy making Xmas presents! My office is filled with those xmasy atmosphere already... No mood to work! Haha... This time of the year, where everyone goes on holiday and leave, how to got mood to work?

So anyway, some updates from my side... On the 8 Dec 2006, we had our NLB Bowl! It's an annual company event and this of course falls under my portfolio. I'm the organiser! See the bowling king and queen's crown below? Handmade by Wei Lin and myself (Wei Lin did most of the work lah). Nice? Haha.. She suggested making crowns which i think is a good idea. Cute mah.. (for those who find this crown familiar... yes, we copy the burger king crown.)

And our NLB Bowl day is also Wendy's last day with us.... Sob Sob... That explains why she's the limelight of the photo. She kept saying NLB is throwing a big farewell party for her - NLB Bowl. We also made Wendy a scrapbook, each of us decorated a page. Then we realised that everyone is so creative and talented that we all feel that we're professional scrapbook decorator. The book is really sweet, i guess if it's me, when i receive i'll cry also. The cover page is the one on top left hand corner. If you strain your eyes and see, it's Wendy's D&D photo, the havoc side of her. Haha... Then we also made a little crown for her, 3D one ok?
Went KTV @ partyworld after the NLB Bowl, so this is me and Hui Chu at the ktv with me singing most of the time... Muahaha...

Heehee.. Let me show off my Xmas presents!!! Glad that my company got give-xmas-present culture! Muahaha... I love giving and receiving presents!! I mean who dont like to receive presents? Haha.... Hui Chu and I spoil market, we gave everyone their Xmas presents on 12th. Reason? Everyone is going on leave! So we better give early mah... orelse we wont see some of them till next year! Hui Chu and I bought everyone Royce's chocolate. Yes i know chocolates are boring but good chocolates are always welcome right? At least everyone seems happy. Haha...

So... Present 1 - given by WeiLin... A handmade ring! Pink colour one.. Ultra, super, duper sweet and ladylike. But i love it! Really very nice... Too bad the camera cant show it clearly. It's swavorski crystal by the way, so very glittering and elegant...

This is from Hui Chu. She say she bought it long long ago already. Haha.. A Doraemon whiteboard! Cute huh? With doraemon duster, marker and magnets. It's now hanging in my room....

This is from Sandy and Wendy, a tin of Famous Amos cookies. Heehee.. I wonder i like the tin more or the cookies more.

This is from my boss, Chee Bee. A gift set from The Body Shop, containing a mango shower gel, a mango butter and a body scrub. The citrix smell is very refreshing. She say the butter is really very good. Yeah.. I'll try then my skin will be soft soft... Woohoo!!

And... A Xmas present from myself, to me is this box of Royce's chocolate! Champaign chocolate, shiok man... I like the dark chocolate one also... Must try lor! Really very nice. $12.60 a box (20 pcs inside = >$ 0.60/pcs) but very nice lah... Anyway, you can always go to Royce's counter (Suntec city level one) and ask to taste the chocolate. Like trying ice-cream flavours, they'll give you one small piece to try. If no money then just eat the sample can liao.,















Other than these, i also received present from Charissa, which i left it in office to use as decor liao because the precious moment gift box very nice.. Heehee...

And yesterday... I went to trim and dye my hair! Length didnt change that much lah coz i still want to keep the length but very layered now. I dye a very very dark red, which is supposed to look like black under normal light and red under sunlight. But ended up, it became purple. So it's now purplish black. But still nice lah.. Spent so much money that makes me an instant Jeric's Salon VIP member. No photos of my new look yet.

Oh ya, for those who dont know, i only discovered yesterday that Red's Hairdressing now split into Red's and Jeric's. Accordingly to one of the hairdresser there, the brothers fall apart and split their business and Jeric set up his own Jeric's Salon. So the Bugis, Suntec and PS one is Jeric's. The rest are Red's. Now Jeric's Salon is call "Red's Hairdressing, Jerics's Salon' Soon, it'll become Jeric's Salon only. Coz i kpo mah, went to ask the hairdresser why the bugis salon is call Jeric. But then i kpo for the benefit of everybody mah. Find out liao then tell you all lor...

And tomorrow i'm going to the Singapore Garden Festival with my family and zengjia. Hee... I bought tickets for everyone. Bought at half price, hopefully can see some nice flowers! Will try to take photos so that you all can enjoy the flowers also. But, provided that i got charge the camera today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home