The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Calling out for Doraemon Fridge Magnet Collectors!!!

You know the 7-eleven Doraemon Fridge Magnet? Anybody collecting?? If yes please let me know k? Maybe we can exchange some magnets... Sob sob.. So sad, got a few repeated ones.. Had been going to 7-eleven and forcing myself to purchase something everyday.. Still, my progress is slow.. Doubt that i'll be able to finish the collection!!! So, anyone wants to exchange with me?

Magnets that I DO NOT have:
4. Cambodia
7. China
11. France
13. Greece
33. Netherlands
34. United States
* Esplanade
* Suntec City
* Singapore Skyline
So anybody? Got any of these countries? I'll update my blog whenever i got a new piece...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home