The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Days are finally here~~~

Geee.... Looking at my tummy, i think i look like 3 months pregnant. I'm pregnant with 2 consecutive nights of durains + chips at office + lots of biscuits + chocolates, blah blah... Hmm... Maybe i should name my tummy Junkie?

My Bangkok trip's date had been confirmed!!! We'll leave on 4th Aug and coming back on 8th Aug. 5 Days 4 Nights free & easy. Woohoo!!!! I know it's kindda long but i rather slowly take my time to explore Bangkok (first time there mah) than to rush through all the venues. I'm trying very hard not to pin my hopes too high becoz sis say nothing much to buy there... But, but... Many people still go Bangkok shop frequently right? And it's a must to go there at least once in your lifetime right??

And who says it's going to be a shopping trip? It's meant to be a rejuvenating and relaxing trip, to recuperate from my past hectic months. I need a break! Some Thai Massage, Sightseeing, Tomyam Soups, Coconuts, LadyBoy Show and Retail Therapy!! Opps.. Did i say retail therapy? No no... Shopping is not the main thing.....Zj called just now asking if we need to upgrade our luggage size. Hmm.. Maybe? Will all the clothes fit in? I mean will all the food and souvenirs fit in?

p.s. Second look at myself, i think i look like a 3 months pregnant panda. Eh... Any SK II senior management reading my blog? Can sponsor me your eye mask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home