The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sick again (within 1 week)

Poor me. I was tortured the whole of last night by my gastric inflammation. Start having gastric pain from yesterday 9pm onwards. Till 12am, i know that i need to see doc liao (at first still hoping that the gastric will slowly go away, damn, it didnt). So my sis brought me to a clinic at Bedok North where a spent a good whole $71 and took home a bunch of useless gastric medicine. What the ****!!

Till 3am, i really buey tahan, ask my sis to send me to SGH and the torture went on till 5am+ then i start to feel better... For those who never have gastric problem, good for you lor. When the pain comes, you really want to die lor. But then after i recovered, i see the bill i also want to die. $71 for clinic and $80 for SGH. Haiz...

I remembered just yesterday afternoon, i told zj that i need to watch my diet liao, coz i'm going to look like 3 mths pregnant liao (the baby position was replaced by a lump of hardcore fats aka big tummy that stuck on relentlessly on my lower abdomen). Now good lor, no need to go on diet liao, becoz i everything also cannot eat. Items that i cant eat:
  • Milk (milo, cream soup, bubble tea...)
  • Oily Food (which includes all fried food, potato chips and my favourite McDonald's Fries... sob sob)
  • Hot/Spicy Food (my tom yum soup.....)
  • Hard to digest food (the most annoying category, becoz it includes all the snacks that i like. Choc Mousse Cake, Cheese Cake, Peanuts, some biscuits...)
  • Any other food that is harmful to stomach
Maybe i should console myself huh? Hmm... Maybe i can get rid of my stubborn tummy and then able to wear bikini again? My poor bikini had been archived away in my wardrobe and never see daylight. Ms Almighty is always positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home