The Pretty, The Intellegent, The Almighty...

A slacker's diary. A pretty, intelligent, almighty slacker's diary!

Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm a Happy Girl!

I cant describe how happy I am! Haha... Totally no mood to work, but i dont think my boss will blame me right? It's my Birthday Today!!!!

I love this period of time. I'll start celebrating my birthday, then after tat i'll be in Xmas mood where i'll go xmas shopping for everyone's present! And of coz, not to forget i celebrate anniversary with dear dear. So much fun!

I'd my first celebration last friday, where i went out with YQ, FM, Uncle Ben and YZ. It's so nice to catch up with your friends that i totally forgot i need to work on the next day. (yes... sometimes i work on weekends.) They bought me a sunglass. Hee.. I picked that myself. And thank you all of you for the nice dinner! *kisses... kisses...

Wednesday i went birthday present shopping with bro and chose my own sports shoe. Hee.. not cheap wor.. Poor sis and bro...

Then yesterday i celebrated my birthday again with my colleagues. Ooh... So nice of them to go all out to find a nice, cool wallet for me. They say my wallet very old and yellow liao... So bought me a new one. Hee... And they know me well, know i like white colour and got me a white wallet!! Got new wallet! Thank you thank you! Love you all... Smuak smuak smuak!
After that in the night, ZJ surprised me by coming over to my house with a cake. Haha... Coincidently, he met my bro at the door, so they lighted the candle before coming in. Wah. So happy and surprised. Very touched becoz he's studying for exams now... ooh... getting mushy... Hee... Thank you dear dear!!! *kisses... hugz.... kisses... hugz....

And today? ML came over and gave me this! Touched.... She's actually pa-tor-ing with her bf then came all the way over just to deliver this! Er... I'm not pretty in the photo but nvm, the main thing is the doraemon right? haha... So cute!!! The flowers are fresh one. She got the florist to tie up around doramon. Ooh... So sweet!!!! Love you mel!! Hugz hugz.... Thank you so much!! So touched..
And of coz, not to forget those sms birthday wishes!! Thank you all for remembering my birthday. I really really appreciated it!!! Thank you!!! *smooch smooch smooch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home